Thank you for your interest!
Poplar ProductivityWare is currently looking for work in these areas:
- Custom Drupal programming (writing Drupal modules on contract)
- Short-term Drupal site building (subcontracting to add features to a Drupal site, or as part of a team building a new site)
- Tutoring and technical writing in the areas of Drupal programming and Drupal site building
See the Services page for more information.
How To Contact Poplar ProductivityWare
Electronic Mail:"poplar" at the domain "poplarware", followed by a dot, and then "com". You'll most likely get a response within a couple of business days, if you contact Poplar ProductivityWare about some work of interest (see above).
Paper Mail: 22608 E Wabash Ave, Otis Orchards, WA, 99027, USA
Voicemail: (406) 219-8548 [Country code: 1 (USA)]
On-line Communities and Social Media
Jennifer Hodgdon, Poplar ProductivityWare's owner and chief consultant, participates in a number of on-line communities and social media networks. You can find and contact Jennifer:
- Participating in the Spokane, Washington Drupal Users group (user name: jhodgdon)
- Contributing to Drupal documentation and development (user name: jhodgdon)
- Chatting in several Drupal IRC channels (user name: jhodgdon - check channels #drupal-seattle, #drupal-pnw, #drupal-docs, and #drupal-contribute)
- On Twitter (user name: poplarware)
- On LinkedIn