Thank you for your interest!
Before you contact us, here is a short list of things not to contact Poplar ProductivityWare about:
- Outside-US Subcontracting: Poplar ProductivityWare is not interested in working with subcontractors from development firms located outside the United States, and will not respond to email or phone messages on this subject.
- Permanent Jobs: We do not currently have any job openings, and we do not have plans to hire staff in the near future. Also, we aren't looking for permanent jobs.
- Work Outside the US: Due to legal concerns, Poplar ProductivityWare is unable to do work at this time for customers located outside of the United States.
- Advertising: Poplar ProductivityWare does not accept advertising on this site.
How To Contact Poplar ProductivityWare
Electronic Mail:"poplar" at the domain "poplarware", followed by a dot, and then "com". You'll likely get a response within a couple of business days, unless you are a spammer, are contacting us about one of the no-contact topics listed above, or your web host refuses to accept email from poplarware.com.
Paper Mail: 22608 E Wabash Ave, Otis Orchards, WA, 99027, USA
Jennifer Hodgdon, Poplar ProductivityWare's owner and chief consultant, participates in a number of on-line communities. Direct electronic mail or phone (see above) remains the best way to contact Jennifer or Poplar ProductivityWare, but you can also find her on-line:
- Participating in the Seattle Drupal Users group and Spokane Drupal Users group (user name: jhodgdon)
- Contributing to Drupal documentation and development (user name: jhodgdon)
- Chatting in several Drupal IRC channels (user name: jhodgdon - usually on #drupal-seattle, #drupal-pnw, #drupal-docs, and #drupal-contribute)
- On Twitter (user name: poplarware)
- On LinkedIn