Sometido por jhodgdon el 22 septiembre 2011 - 3:22pm.
I've been pretty busy this year -- I've had plenty of paying work (always a good thing), and having taken the position as co-leader of the Drupal documentation team, I've also been very busy with volunteer work on the Drupal open-source project (including attending both DrupalCon Chicago and DrupalCon London this year). I also moved across the state at the end of April, (from the Seattle to the Spokane area), which of course added some upheaval to my personal as well as work life.
After doing some testing of the Routes plugin with WordPress 3.2.1, I found a couple of problems, and released a new version of the plugin today. Issues fixed:
GPX export - if you were using English units for elevations on your elevation charts, the GPX file download link was also exporting using English units. However, the GPX file format specifies meters, so now Routes will convert the elevations before exporting.
I just updated my article on Creating a Compound CCK Field, to add some information on how to incorporate a node reference field into a compound field (I had a client project that required this, and getting it working was a little tricky). (Yes, I'm still maintaining several Drupal 6 sites for my clients!)
Anyway, I hope someone finds this update helpful! Someone asked me about it in a comment about 6 months ago, but I suppose they either figured it out or gave up long ago...
My partner Zach and I have been experiencing some problems with GPX files generated by an Android phone -- the elevations that Android records are suspect, to say the least. So I just added a new feature to the Routes plugin for WordPress: a button that lets you look up and update elevation values in bulk, using Google Maps' lookup service.
Yesterday I was trying to import a GPX file into a WordPress post on a site running my Routes plugin for WordPress. The post had several images that had been inserted using the WordPress media library, and the GPX import failed, without telling me what was going on.
So I added some messages to show on the screen when you save your post, and that led me to understand what the problem was, and I fixed it. So I just released version 2.2.10 of the Routes plugin. Upgrading is advisable.
On Sunday I was trying to import two GPX files into the same WordPress post on a site running my Routes plugin for WordPress, and instead of adding points from the second GPX file to the end of the points from the first file, the Routes plugin mixed them up together. That wasn't good!
It turned out that there was a PHP programming error in the Routes plugin. So, I fixed the error, and today released version 2.2.9 of the Routes plugin. Upgrading is advisable.
So, I fixed the error, and today released version 2.2.8 of the Routes plugin. Upgrading is advisable.
Today I updated my bicycle trails site to WordPress 3.0. The Routes plugin was mostly working, but there was a bug in the proximity search feature. So, I just released version 2.2.7 of Routes, with a fix for that issue.