Module update: Search by Page 7.x-1.2 and 6.x-1.15
I've been pretty busy this year -- I've had plenty of paying work (always a good thing), and having taken the position as co-leader of the Drupal documentation team, I've also been very busy with volunteer work on the Drupal open-source project (including attending both DrupalCon Chicago and DrupalCon London this year). I also moved across the state at the end of April, (from the Seattle to the Spokane area), which of course added some upheaval to my personal as well as work life.
So, I haven't had as much time as I might have liked to improve the Search by Page module for Drupal -- the last version was released in January. But I managed to find some time for this module in the last few weeks... and today I released versions 7.x-1.2 and 6.x-1.15, to fix several bugs reported by users. Hopefully the next releases will include some new features -- if anyone wants to help, check the issue queue or find me on IRC (jhodgdon)!