- We always strive to accurately represent our skills, abilities, and availability; respect copyrights, patents, and other intellectual property rights; and protect the confidentiality of client information.
- We draw upon our extensive knowledge and experience, and our constant attention to detail, to provide well-tested, easy-to-use, and highly maintainable software and databases.
- We work as quickly as possible without compromising quality.
- Attention to Customer Needs
- We provide products and services that pay off for our customers by saving time, effort, and money. We ask the right questions and listen to our clients, to find out what they really need, and how we can fulfill those needs, instead of coming in with pre-conceived notions. If we cannot fulfill the needs ourselves, or decide that what we could provide would not be the best solution for the client, we recommend other software or a different service provider, where possible.
We will never sell any contact information you provide to us, and will obtain your permission before giving your contact information to anyone else. When collecting information on our web site, we will tell you why we need it and what we will be doing with it. Generally, if you contact us regarding possible work or another matter, you can expect that we will retain your contact information, and maintain contact with you for some period of time. However, if you ever wish not to be contacted, please let us know, and we'll stop contacting you.
Web Page Accessibility
We have attempted to make all web pages at Poplar ProductivityWare accessible to anyone who might want to read and/or use them, no matter what browser they might be using, and no matter what type of sight limitations they might have. We think this is important for all web sites: besides widening their audience, it also makes sites more pleasant for people without sight limitations, and easier to read for non-native speakers of the site's language. If you have any suggestions, or notice any accessibility problems at this web site, we invite you to contact us. Here is a partial list of accessibility features of this web site:
- Pages are generally organized vertically and without frames; Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are used to provide non-vertical layout and navigation sections.
- The colors for background, text, and links have high contrast, and colors are specified using CSS.
- Information is generally conveyed through text, rather than images, color, and fonts. Images are provided with ALT (alternate) text describing the image.
- Links are written so that their text makes sense out of context, they are separated by more than white-space, and they do not open in separate windows or frames.
- Pages are written using valid HTML, and the page language (English) is identified in the header. The text is written in a clear, straightforward manner, with minimal grammatical and typographical errors, and minimal use of slang and jargon.